Tim Anderson returning to White Sox's lineup Wednesday afternoon
Chicago White Sox shortstop Tim Anderson is back in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Michael Pineda and the Minnesota Twins.
Anderson is returning to shortstop in place of Danny Mendick and the leadoff spot in place of Adam Eaton (DFA) after being held out of the previous lineup.
numberFire’s models project Anderson for 12.9 FanDuel points and he has a $3,500 salary on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the White Sox have an implied total of 4.4 runs. Pineda is registering a 22.1 strikeout percentage with a 6.5 walk percentage this season.
- Giants' Mike Yastrzemski (elbow) scratched on Wednesday, Steven Duggar to start against Padres September 15th, 2021
- Henry Ramos in left field for Diamondbacks on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Andrew Young operating second for Arizona on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Arizona's David Peralta resting on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Christian Walker hitting in cleanup spot for Arizona on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Pavin Smith out of Arizona's Wednesday lineup September 15th, 2021
- Brian Goodwin batting eighth for Chicago on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Tim Anderson (hamstring) returns to White Sox's lineup on Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Gavin Sheets starting for White Sox Sunday afternoon September 12th, 2021
- Romy Gonzalez sitting for White Sox Sunday September 12th, 2021
- Seby Zavala starting for White Sox Sunday September 12th, 2021
- Brian Goodwin not in Chicago's Sunday lineup September 12th, 2021