Andrew McCutchen absent from Phillies' lineup Thursday afternoon
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Andrew McCutchen is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Pablo Lopez and the Miami Marlins.
McCutchen is yielding left field and the leadoff spot to Roman Quinn for Thursday's matinee. Matt Joyce will start in right field and hit sixth while Odubel Herrera fills out the rest of the Phillies' outfield and bats cleanup. Rhys Hoskins will hit right before Herrera and right after Brad Miller.
Quinn is considered one of numberFire's top-five point-per-dollar options among all active outfielders on Thursday. He has a $2,100 salary and our models project him for 10.6 FanDuel points. Miller ($2,300; 13.0 FP) is our second-best value among all hitters. Per our MLB Heat Map, opposing lineups are averaging the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game against Lopez this season, out of the 22 listed pitchers on Thursday's slate.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Houston September 21st, 2021
- Juan Lagares in center field for Los Angeles on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Brandon Marsh sent to Angels' bench on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Dodgers place Cody Bellinger (rib) on injured list, Luke Raley to start on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Chicago's Alfonso Rivas (finger) scratched on Tuesday, Trayce Thompson batting seventh September 21st, 2021
- Phillies' Matt Vierling moving to bench Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Didi Gregorius back in Phillies' lineup Monday September 20th, 2021
- Odubel Herrera returning to Phillies' lineup Monday September 20th, 2021
- Didi Gregorius sitting for Phillies Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Matt Vierling starting for Phillies Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies Sunday September 19th, 2021