DJ Stewart enters Orioles lineup on Sunday against Boston
Baltimore Orioles outfielder D.J. Stewart is starting on Sunday in the team's game against the Boston Red Sox.
Stewart is hitting ninth in the order against Red Sox starter Ryan Weber while manning left field to replace Anthony Santander. Santander is remaining in the lineup, however, as he'll take over in right field for Cedric Mullins, who will be on the bench Sunday.
Our models project Stewart for 0.8 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.4 RBI and 7.4 FanDuel points.
- Austin Riley (quad) on first base Friday for Atlanta September 25th, 2020
- Cleveland's Jordan Luplow receives a breather on Friday September 25th, 2020
- Sandy Leon behind the plate for Cleveland on Friday September 25th, 2020
- Josh Naylor returns to Cleveland's lineup on Friday September 25th, 2020
- Erik Gonzalez starting for Pirates in Friday opener September 25th, 2020
- Tyler Flowers taking pitches for Braves versus Red Sox September 25th, 2020
- Chance Sisco catching for Orioles on Friday September 25th, 2020
- D.J. Stewart starting for Orioles in Friday's opener September 25th, 2020
- Pedro Severino starting for Orioles on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Jose Iglesias (wrist) back for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 24th, 2020
- Hanser Alberto leading off for Orioles on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Pat Valaika in Baltimore's Wednesday lineup against Red Sox September 23rd, 2020