Orioles' Dwight Smith Jr. (undisclosed) unavailable
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Dwight Smith Jr. (undisclosed) hasn't participated in summer camp workouts.
Smith and Anthony Santander have both been absent and the Orioles haven't provided a reason why. Baltimore may be forced to find another starting outfielder for Opening Day if Smith and Santander are both unavailable. Smith's slugging percentage dropped from .430 in the first half of last season to .356 after the All-Star break. He wound up hitting .241/.297/.412 with 13 homers, 16 doubles, and 53 RBI over 392 plate appearances (101 games) in his first season with the Orioles.
numberFire's models expect Santander to post a .259 batting average and .784 OPS with 3 homers, 11 RBI, and 11 runs scored over 89 plate appearances this season.
- Elliot Soto starting Saturday for Angels September 26th, 2020
- Jo Adell starting Saturday for Los Angeles September 26th, 2020
- Shohei Ohtani in Angels' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020
- Justin Upton sitting on Saturday for Angels September 26th, 2020
- Angels' Luis Rengifo (hamstring) headed to the injured list September 26th, 2020
- Angels' Jahmai Jones batting eighth on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Pedro Severino batting fifth for Orioles on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Chance Sisco catching for Orioles on Friday September 25th, 2020
- D.J. Stewart starting for Orioles in Friday's opener September 25th, 2020
- Pedro Severino starting for Orioles on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Jose Iglesias (wrist) back for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 24th, 2020
- Hanser Alberto leading off for Orioles on Thursday September 24th, 2020