Giants' Tyler Beede to get a second opinion on injured elbow
San Francisco Giants pitcher Tyler Beede will get a second opinion on his injured pitching elbow from Dr. Neal ElAttrache on Monday in Los Angeles.
An MRI earlier this week revealed that the 26-year-old was dealing with a flexor strain and a sprained UCL. Hopefully his second opinion has a more optimistic outlook, but Beede is trending towards missing some time this season.
Beede looks likely to miss significant time regardless of whether he requires surgery. You can take him off of your radar in fantasy drafts this year.
- Victor Caratini catching Sunday for Padres June 20th, 2021
- Fernando Tatis Jr. (shoulder) not in Padres' lineup Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Ha-Seong Kim starting Sunday for Padres June 20th, 2021
- Trent Grisham back in centerfield for Padres Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Tommy Pham sitting Sunday for Padres June 20th, 2021
- Daulton Varsho in Arizona's Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Buster Posey sitting Sunday for Giants June 20th, 2021
- Giants' Jason Vosler sitting Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Wilmer Flores batting third for Giants Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Curt Casali catching Sunday for San Francisco June 20th, 2021
- Giants' Donovan Solano batting sixth on Saturday June 19th, 2021
- Donovan Solano not in Giants' lineup on Friday June 18th, 2021