Giants' Tyler Beede to get a second opinion on injured elbow
San Francisco Giants pitcher Tyler Beede will get a second opinion on his injured pitching elbow from Dr. Neal ElAttrache on Monday in Los Angeles.
An MRI earlier this week revealed that the 26-year-old was dealing with a flexor strain and a sprained UCL. Hopefully his second opinion has a more optimistic outlook, but Beede is trending towards missing some time this season.
Beede looks likely to miss significant time regardless of whether he requires surgery. You can take him off of your radar in fantasy drafts this year.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Giants' Johnny Cueto 'in line' to start Opening Day March 11th, 2020
- Giants' Tyler Beede to get a second opinion on injured elbow March 8th, 2020
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019