Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup
Houston Astros outfielder Josh Reddick is in the lineup on Tuesday in Game 6 of the World Series against the Washington Nationals.
With the series headed back to the American League ballpark, the designated hitter comes back into play. That allows Yordan Alvarez to vacate the outfield while staying in the lineup. Reddick will take over in right field, batting ninth in the order against Nationals starter Stephen Strasburg.
Our models project Reddick for 6.3 FanDuel points across 3.72 plate appearances.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Jake Marisnick starting in center for Houston in Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019