Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Dexter Fowler is not starting Game 4 of the National League Championship Series versus left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.
Fowler is taking a seat after going 2-for-33 with 10 strikeouts in eight postseason games. He's yielding center field to Harrison Bader and the leadoff spot to Tommy Edman on Tuesday evening.
The Cardinals are road underdogs with an implied total of 3.33 runs.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019