Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4
St. Louis Cardinals center fielder Harrison Bader is starting Game 4 of the National League Championship Series versus left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.
Bader is replacing a struggling Dexter Fowler in center field and hitting seventh in his first start of the series as the Cardinals switch it up against the Nationals' left-hander. He's gone 2-for-10 with an RBI, a score, and 5 strikeouts this postseason. The center fielder has also gone 1-for-2 on steal attempts.
numberFire's models project Bader for 9.0 FanDuel points in Game 3, at a cost of $2,500. The Cardinals are road underdogs with an implied total of 3.33 runs.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019