Brett Gardner in left, batting fifth for Yankees against Astros
New York Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner is in left field and hitting third in Game 3 of the American League Championship Series versus right-hander Gerrit Cole and the Houston Astros on Tuesday afternoon.
Gardner played center field and hit fifth in Game 2. He's gone 5-for-21 with a home run, 3 RBI, 3 runs scored, and 9 strikeouts this postseason. Gleyber Torres is in the five-hole Tuesday. Didi Gregorius, Gary Sanchez, and Gio Urshela are lined up 5-7.
numberFire's models project Gardner for 9.9 FanDuel points in Game 3, with a price tag of $3,000. The Yankees are home underdogs with an implied total of 3.42 runs.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion returns to the Yankees' lineup on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton sitting on Saturday October 19th, 2019
- Edwin Encarnacion sitting for New York in ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (quad) returns to the lineup for ALCS Game 5 on Friday October 18th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton (quad) still sidelined for Yankees in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019