David Freese heads to the Dodgers' bench on Friday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder David Freese is not starting in Friday's playoff game against the Washington Nationals.
Freese will receive the night off with Max Muncy shifting to first base and Gavin Lux starting at second.
In 162 at-bats this season, Freese produced 51 total hits including 11 home runs and 29 RBI.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Clayton Kershaw gives up back-to-back homers in relief as Dodgers are eliminated October 10th, 2019
- Dodgers' Enrique Hernandez in left field on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Gavin Lux heads to the Dodgers' bench on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Will Smith catching for the Dodgers in Monday's Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Dodgers' Matt Beaty starting in NLDS Game 4 Monday October 7th, 2019
- A.J. Pollock sitting for the Dodgers Monday in NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019