Gavin Lux sitting on Thursday for Dodgers in Game 1
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Gavin Lux is not in the lineup on Thursday in the Game 1 of the NLDS against the Washington Nationals.
Lux is being replaced at second base by Max Muncy against Nationals starter Patrick Corbin.
In 82 plate appearances this season, Lux has a .240 batting average and a .705 OPS.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Clayton Kershaw gives up back-to-back homers in relief as Dodgers are eliminated October 10th, 2019
- Dodgers' Enrique Hernandez in left field on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Gavin Lux heads to the Dodgers' bench on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Will Smith catching for the Dodgers in Monday's Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Dodgers' Matt Beaty starting in NLDS Game 4 Monday October 7th, 2019
- A.J. Pollock sitting for the Dodgers Monday in NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019