Lorenzo Cain (ankle) expects to play for Brewers in Wild Card game
Milwaukee Brewers center fielder Lorenzo Cain (ankle) expects to play in Tuesday's National League Wild Card game against the Washington Nationals.
Cain added that he'll need to test the ankle before getting cleared. The 33-year-old veteran sat out Sunday's finale after suffering the injury on Saturday.
Cain batted .260 with 11 homers, 30 doubles, 48 RBI, 18 steals, and 75 runs scored in 623 plate appearances (148 games) this season.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019
- Brewers' Ben Gamel sitting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain in center field on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Brewers' Cory Spangenberg resting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Ryan Braun batting fifth on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain (ankle) listed on Tuesday's Wild Card roster October 1st, 2019