Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is starting Sunday afternoon in the final game of the regular season against left-hander Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Crawford is batting eighth in Game 162. Mauricio Dubon is moving to second base and the leadoff spot in place of Donovan Solano.
numberFire's models expect Crawford to score 8.2 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,400.
- Pirates' Chris Archer (neck, shoulder) out until 2021 June 3rd, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Giants' Johnny Cueto 'in line' to start Opening Day March 11th, 2020
- Giants' Tyler Beede to get a second opinion on injured elbow March 8th, 2020
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019