Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers
San Francisco Giants first baseman Brandon Belt is starting Sunday afternoon in the final game of the regular season against left-hander Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Belt is batting sixth. Austin Slater is moving to left field. Joey Rickard is available off the bench.
numberFire's models expect Belt to score 7.6 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,800.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Giants' Johnny Cueto 'in line' to start Opening Day March 11th, 2020
- Giants' Tyler Beede to get a second opinion on injured elbow March 8th, 2020
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019