Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale
San Francisco Giants center fielder Kevin Pillar is not starting Sunday afternoon in the final game of the regular season against left-hander Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
It looks like Pillar's season will come to an end a game early. He hit .264 for the Giants after being acquired at the beginning of the season and set career-highs in home runs (21), RBI (88), and runs scored (83) in 160 games overall. Mike Yastrzemski is starting in center field on Sunday and hitting second.
numberFire's models expect Yaz to score 10.2 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $3,100.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale has left flexor strain March 5th, 2020
- Red Sox' Xander Bogaerts (ankle) makes spring debut on Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Boston to get another opinion on Chris Sale (elbow) March 4th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (sore elbow) undergoing MRI March 3rd, 2020
- Chris Sale (elbow, illness) starting season on Red Sox IL February 27th, 2020