Hanser Alberto on third base in Orioles' season finale
Baltimore Orioles infielder Hanser Alberto is starting in Sunday afternoon's season finale versus left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez and the Boston Red Sox.
Alberto is replacing Rio Ruiz on third base and Jonathan Villar in the leadoff spot as the Orioles close out their season. Villar is hitting fifth.
numberFire's models expect Alberto to score 8.2 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,800. Villar is projected for 10.5 FP and costs $3,300.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Mark Trumbo at DH for Baltimore versus Red Sox September 29th, 2019
- Hanser Alberto on third base in Orioles' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hays starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Orioles' Richie Martin is in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Baltimore's Steve Wilkerson starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Austin Wynns catching Saturday for Baltimore September 28th, 2019