Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians
Cleveland Indians infielder Carlos Santana is in the lineup on Sunday in the team's game against the Washington Nationals.
Santana is getting the nod at first base while batting third in the order against Nationals starter Joe Ross. Kevin Plawecki is getting the nod behind the plate while batting eighth. Mike Freeman is getting the nod at second base while batting fifth.
Our models project Santana for 12.8 FanDuel points across 4.60 plate appearances.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians September 29th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Sunday for Cleveland September 29th, 2019
- Cleveland's Yasiel Puig receives Saturday off September 28th, 2019
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Carlos Santana sitting on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Jordan Luplow hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019