Harold Castro in Tigers' Friday lineup
Detroit Tigers infielder Harold Castro is starting on Friday in the team's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Castro is getting the nod in center field while batting leadoff against White Sox starter Ivan Nova. Gordon Beckham is getting the nod at second base while batting seventh. Jeimer Candelario is getting the nod at first base while batting second. Grayson Greiner is getting the nod behind the plate while batting eighth. Christin Stewart is getting the nod in left field while batting fourth.
Our models project Castro for 10.0 FanDuel points across 4.86 plate appearances.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Willi Castro starting for Tigers in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner catching for Detroit Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 29th, 2019
- Miguel Cabrera at DH Sunday for Tigers in finale September 29th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart batting cleanup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019