Nick Castellanos out of Cubs' lineup versus Pirates
Chicago Cubs right fielder Nick Castellanos is not starting in Thursday's series finale versus right-hander Joe Musgrove and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
The Cubs are resting most of their starters after being officially eliminated from playoff contention on Wednesday. Ian Happ is moving to right field in place of Castellanos and hitting second. David Bote is making the start on third base and batting sixth.
numberFire's models believe Bote offers nice DFS value on Thursday, as he's priced at $2,200 and the metrics have him down for 10.8 FanDuel points. Happ is projected for 12.3 FP and costs $2,600. The Cubs have an implied total of 4.68 runs in a game with an over/under of 9.0 runs.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to be back on mound 'soon' April 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Reds' Shogo Akiyama to hit leadoff when in lineup in 2020 March 9th, 2020
- Reds' Eugenio Suarez (shoulder) to return as a DH Friday March 9th, 2020
- Reds' Nick Senzel (shoulder) making spring debut Thursday March 3rd, 2020
- Reds' Eugenio Suarez (shoulder) participates in Sunday's on-field activities February 16th, 2020
- Brian O'Grady starting for Cincinnati in finale with Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019