Mets' Jeff McNeil (wrist) leaves Wednesday's game early
New York Mets infielder Jeff McNeil left Wednesday's game against the Miami Marlins early with a wrist injury.
McNeil was hit by a pitch on his wrist in the sixth inning and forced to leave the game. He was replaced in the lineup by Juan Lagares.
Prior to his exit, McNeil was 1-for-2 with a double and 2 RBI.
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- MLB expected to advise teams to end organized group workouts March 15th, 2020
- MLB Opening Day delayed “at least 2 weeks” March 12th, 2020
- Opening Day likely going to be delayed March 12th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Mets' Michael Conforto (oblique) diagnosed with strain, re-assessment scheduled for next week March 10th, 2020
- J.D. Davis (shoulder) returning to Mets' lineup on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Mets' J.D. Davis' shoulder MRI negative February 26th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020