Robinson Cano (toe) out for Mets in Monday's opener
New York Mets second baseman Robinson Cano (toe) is not starting in Monday's series opener against left-hander Caleb Smith and the Miami Marlins.
Cano was lifted from Sunday's game against the Reds after being hit on the left big toe by a pitch. Consider him day-to-day. Jeff McNeil is moving to second base in place of Cano on Monday while J.D. Davis starts in left and bats cleanup.
Cano has averaged 8.5 FanDuel points in 102 games for the Mets this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Tomas Nido behind bag as Mets finish out season September 29th, 2019
- Amed Rosario in Mets' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Michael Conforto sitting on Friday for Mets September 27th, 2019
- Amed Rosario not in Mets' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jeff McNeil sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019