Magneuris Sierra (hamstring) out Monday for Miami
Miami Marlins outfielder Magneuris Sierra (hamstring) is not starting in Monday's series opener against left-hander Steven Matz and the New York Mets.
Sierra was removed from Sunday's game against the Washington Nationals with what is being described as a mild hamstring strain. There's a chance he remains sidelined for the final week of the season. Jon Berti is moving to center field Monday in place of Sierra.
Sierra has averaged 6.8 FanDuel points in 15 games for the Marlins this season.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Bryan Holaday behind Marlins' bag in finale with Phillies September 29th, 2019
- Curtis Granderson in Marlins' lineup Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Neil Walker sitting for Marlins' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Jorge Alfaro catching for Miami on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Miami's Neil Walker hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Neil Walker on Miami's bench versus Mets September 26th, 2019