Elias Diaz (knee) out Sunday for Pirates
Pittsburgh Pirates catcher Elias Diaz (knee) is not starting in Sunday afternoon's series finale versus right-hander Brandon Woodruff and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Diaz was removed from Saturday's game against the Brewers with an apparent right knee injury. The extent of the issue is currently unknown. Jacob Stallings is starting at catcher on Sunday.
numberFire's models expect Stallings to score 7.2 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,600.
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- MLB expected to advise teams to end organized group workouts March 15th, 2020
- Pirates' Gregory Polanco (shoulder) 'healthy' after completing rehab February 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019