Dylan Moore in Mariners' Sunday lineup
Seattle Mariners infielder Dylan Moore is starting on Sunday in the team's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Moore is getting the nod at first base while batting eighth in the order against Orioles starter John Means.
Our models project Moore for 7.8 FanDuel points across 4.03 plate appearances.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to be back on mound 'soon' April 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Dan Vogelbach returns to Seattle's lineup on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Seattle's Omar Narvaez catching on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Mariners' Dee Gordon starting at second base on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Mariners' Mallex Smith in center field on Saturday September 28th, 2019