Brandon Crawford on Giants' bench Thursday
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is not starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez and the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park.
Evan Longoria is starting on third base and batting cleanup. Cristhian Adames is moving to second base and hitting eighth. Mauricio Dubon is moving to shortstop and all the way to the top of the order. Brandon Crawford is sitting.
Crawford is averaging 7.8 FanDuel points in 140 games for the Giants this season.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jaylin Davis in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Buster Posey returns to San Francisco's lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019