Freddy Galvis (knee) out Sunday for Reds
Cincinnati Reds infielder Freddy Galvis (knee) is not starting in Sunday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Galvis was removed from Saturday's game against the Diamondbacks with an apparent knee injury. Consider him day-to-day. Jose Peraza is sliding to shortstop while Josh VanMeter moves to second base and Phillip Ervin starts in left field. Ervin is leading off and VanMeter is hitting second.
numberFire's models expect Galvis to score 11.0 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,700.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Brian O'Grady starting for Cincinnati in finale with Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Jose Iglesias sitting for Reds in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart starting behind the plate for Cincinnati on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cincinnati's Joey Votto batting second on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Reds' Josh VanMeter hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019