C.J. Cron not in Twins' lineup on Sunday
Minnesota Twins infielder C.J. Cron is sitting on Sunday in the team's game against the Cleveland Indians.
Cron is being replaced at first base by Ehire Adrianza against Indians starter Mike Clevinger. Adrianza will bat seventh. LaMonte Wade Jr. will also enter the lineup, playing center field and batting eighth.
In 468 plate appearances this season, Cron has a .255 batting average and a .796 OPS.
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- MLB expected to advise teams to end organized group workouts March 15th, 2020
- MLB Opening Day delayed “at least 2 weeks” March 12th, 2020
- Willi Castro starting for Tigers in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner catching for Detroit Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 29th, 2019
- Miguel Cabrera at DH Sunday for Tigers in finale September 29th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart batting cleanup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019