Cleveland's Tyler Naquin (knee) out for the season
Cleveland Indians outfielder Tyler Naquin (knee) is ruled out for the season after suffering a torn ACL on Friday.
Naquin was injured after colliding into the wall and reportedly could miss the early part of next season. Expect Greg Allen to see more playing time in the outfield going forward.
In 274 at-bats this season, Naquin produced a .288 average with 10 home runs and 34 RBI.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians September 29th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Sunday for Cleveland September 29th, 2019
- Cleveland's Yasiel Puig receives Saturday off September 28th, 2019
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Carlos Santana sitting on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Jordan Luplow hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019