Cheslor Cuthbert starting for Royals in Thursday's finale
Kansas City Royals infielder Cheslor Cuthbert is starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Chris Bassitt and the Oakland Athletics.
Cuthbert is playing third base and batting fifth. He's in a brutal 1-for-45 slump over the past few weeks. Hunter Dozier is moving to right field on Thursday. Bubba Starling is in center, sending Brett Phillips to the bench.
numberFire's models expect Cuthbert to score 7.2 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $2,500.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nick Dini starting for Saturday for the Royals September 28th, 2019
- Kansas City's Humberto Arteaga in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Royals' Erick Mejia starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom not in the Royals' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019