Oscar Mercado back in Indians' lineup for Thursday's finale
Cleveland Indians outfielder Oscar Mercado is back in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Daniel Norris and the Detroit Tigers.
Mercado is replacing Tyler Naquin in left field and batting second after being held out of Wednesday's starting lineup. However, he entered as a pinch-runner in the top of the ninth inning and proceeded to record his 12th steal of the season.
numberFire's models expect Mercado to score 11.0 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $3,200.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians September 29th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Sunday for Cleveland September 29th, 2019
- Cleveland's Yasiel Puig receives Saturday off September 28th, 2019
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Carlos Santana sitting on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Jordan Luplow hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019