Harold Ramirez sitting for Miami on Wednesday
Miami Marlins outfielder Harold Ramirez is not starting on Wednesday versus right-hander Julio Teheran and the Atlanta Braves.
Ramirez is taking a seat after going 2-for-3 with a walk in Tuesday's series opener. Curtis Granderson is replacing Ramirez in left field and the six-hole on Wednesday.
numberFire's models expect Ramirez to record 8 RBI and 9 runs scored in 86 plate appearances over the rest of the season.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Marlins Jorge Alfaro (oblique) cleared to resume baseball activities March 4th, 2020
- Marlins' Jonathan Villar expected to start in center field February 17th, 2020
- Bryan Holaday behind Marlins' bag in finale with Phillies September 29th, 2019
- Curtis Granderson in Marlins' lineup Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Neil Walker sitting for Marlins' season finale September 29th, 2019