Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox versus Indians
Boston Red Sox first baseman Mitch Moreland is starting in Monday's series opener against right-hander Zach Plesac and the Cleveland Indians.
Moreland is replacing Michael Chavis (shoulder) on first base and batting seventh.
numberFire's models expect Moreland to score 10.6 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $3,200.
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- MLB expected to advise teams to end organized group workouts March 15th, 2020
- MLB Opening Day delayed “at least 2 weeks” March 12th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale has left flexor strain March 5th, 2020
- Red Sox' Xander Bogaerts (ankle) makes spring debut on Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Boston to get another opinion on Chris Sale (elbow) March 4th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (sore elbow) undergoing MRI March 3rd, 2020
- Chris Sale (elbow, illness) starting season on Red Sox IL February 27th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (elbow, illness) throws BP session February 26th, 2020