Marlins' Wilkin Castillo out of Sunday's lineup
Miami Marlins catcher Wilkin Castillo is not starting in Sunday afternoon's series finale versus the Philadelphia Phillies.
Castillo provided a go-ahead 2-run double in the seventh inning on Saturday, helping the Marlins to a 5-3 victory over the Phillies in the 35-year-old's first big league game in 10 years. Bryan Holaday is behind the plate for Sunday's matinee.
Castillo is 12-for-39 (.308) with 2 doubles, 4 RBI, and 6 runs scored in 23 career big league games.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Bryan Holaday behind Marlins' bag in finale with Phillies September 29th, 2019
- Curtis Granderson in Marlins' lineup Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Neil Walker sitting for Marlins' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Jorge Alfaro catching for Miami on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Miami's Neil Walker hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Neil Walker on Miami's bench versus Mets September 26th, 2019