Mariners' Mitch Haniger placed on the Injured List on Friday
Seattle Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger was placed on the 10-Day Injured List after suffering a ruptured testicle.
Haniger suffered an injury on Thursday after fouling a pitch off his lower body. Look for Mac Williamson to see more playing time while Haniger is out.
In 246 at-bats this season, Haniger is hitting .220 with 15 home runs and 32 RBI.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to be back on mound 'soon' April 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Dan Vogelbach returns to Seattle's lineup on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Seattle's Omar Narvaez catching on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Mariners' Dee Gordon starting at second base on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Mariners' Mallex Smith in center field on Saturday September 28th, 2019