Andrew McCutchen injures knee in Phillies' loss
Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Andrew McCutchen was removed from Monday's 8-2 loss against the San Diego Padres with a left knee injury.
McCutchen suffered the injury in a rundown and had to be assisted off the field and down the dugout steps. He will undergo an MRI Tuesday. The Phillies are calling up Adam Haseley to fill the void in the outfield.
McCutchen is hitting .256/.378/.457 with 10 home runs, 12 doubles, 29 RBI, 45 runs scored, and 2 steals in 262 plate appearances this season.
- Angels' David Fletcher 'could grab some games in the outfield' February 16th, 2020
- Pirates' Gregory Polanco (shoulder) 'healthy' after completing rehab February 16th, 2020
- Reds' Eugenio Suarez (shoulder) participates in Sunday's on-field activities February 16th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (shoulder) 'at least a few weeks away from being cleared to throw' February 16th, 2020
- Padres want Jurickson Profar 'concentrated at second base' during spring training February 16th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019