Manny Pina placed on Brewers' injured list with hamstring strain
The Milwaukee Brewers placed catcher Manny Pina on the injured list with a right hamstring strain.
Pina made an early exit from Wednesday's win over the Philadelphia Phillies with the injury. It's not clear how much time he will miss. Yasmani Grandal is catching Zach Davies in Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Zach Eflin and the Phillies. The Brewers called up Jacob Nottingham in a corresponding roster move to be Grandal's backup while Pina is out.
Pina is just 6-for-45 (.133) with a homer, 2 doubles, 2 RBI, and 3 runs scored in 23 games. He also has 14 strikeouts.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019
- Brewers' Ben Gamel sitting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain in center field on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Brewers' Cory Spangenberg resting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Ryan Braun batting fifth on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain (ankle) listed on Tuesday's Wild Card roster October 1st, 2019