Ryan O'Hearn in Royals' lineup Sunday
Kansas City Royals first baseman Ryan O'Hearn is in Sunday's starting lineup versus the Detroit Tigers.
O'Hearn is replacing Frank Schwindel at first base and hitting fifth versus Tigers right-hander Tyson Ross in Sunday's series finale. He's 6-for-19 (.316) with a home run, a double, 4 RBI, and 2 runs scored through six games.
numberFire's models expect O'Hearn to score 11.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He costs $4,100.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nick Dini starting for Saturday for the Royals September 28th, 2019
- Kansas City's Humberto Arteaga in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Royals' Erick Mejia starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom not in the Royals' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019