Royals' Alcides Escobar starting at third base on Saturday
Kansas City Royals infielder Alcides Escobar will start and bat eighth against the Cleveland Indians on Saturday.
Escobar will start at third base with Hunter Dozier shifting to first base, Ryan O'Hearn handling designated hitting duties, and Salvador Perez receiving the night off.
Our models project Escobar for 6.1 FanDuel points at the cost of $2,300.
- Robinson Chirinos catching for Astros in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Giancarlo Stanton (quad) still sidelined for Yankees in ALCS Game 4 October 17th, 2019
- Houston's Zack Greinke announced as Thursday's Game 4 starter October 16th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019
- Yankees-Astros ALCS Game 4 postponed to Thursday October 16th, 2019
- Nationals complete sweep of Cardinals, Howie Kendrick named 2019 NLCS MVP October 16th, 2019
- Yoan Moncada starting for Chicago on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Leury Garcia not in Chicago's Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Chicago's Welington Castillo starting behind the plate on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Eloy Jimenez starting on Friday for White Sox September 27th, 2019
- Daniel Palka sitting on Friday for White Sox in Game 1 September 27th, 2019
- Leury Garcia in Chicago's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019