Ryan O'Hearn starting for Royals versus Indians
Kansas City Royals first baseman Ryan O'Hearn is starting against the Cleveland Indians on Thursday.
O'Hearn will work out of the five-hole versus Indians right-hander Josh Tomlin. Hunter Dozier will move to the hot corner and Alcides Escobar will grab a seat on the bench.
numberFire's models project O'Hearn to score 14.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,600 on Thursday.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Nick Dini starting for Saturday for the Royals September 28th, 2019
- Kansas City's Humberto Arteaga in the starting lineup Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Royals' Erick Mejia starting Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Ryan McBroom not in the Royals' Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019