Penguins' Marc-Andre Fleury accepts waiver of no-move clause
Pittsburgh Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury has agreed to accept the team's request for him to waive his no-move clause for the upcoming expansion draft.
If they so wish, the Las Vegas Golden Knights could make Fleury the franchise's first netminder. That means 23-year-old Matt Murray will be the Penguins' starting goaltender for the foreseeable future.
In 15 playoff appearances, Fleury went 9-6 and accumulated a save percentage of .924 for the NHL-champion Penguins.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start for Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start Vegas' home opener October 10th, 2017