Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3
Nashville Predators defenseman Roman Josi picked up a goal and two assists in a 5-1 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday.
The victory cuts Nashville's series deficit to 2-1, with Game 4 set to take place Monday in Nashville.
Josi became the first defenseman to pick up three points in a Stanley Cup final game since Duncan Keith did it for the Blackhawks on June 4th, 2010. He has totaled 14 points through 19 playoff games after putting up 49 points (12 goals and 37 helpers) in 72 regular-season games.
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017