Seahawks' J.D. McKissic (foot) out 4-6 weeks
Seattle Seahawks running back J.D. McKissic (foot) is expected to be sidelined 4-6 weeks, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
McKissic suffered a Jones' fracture in his foot. He was competing with C.J. Prosise and Mike Davis for a roster spot behind Chris Carson and first-round pick Rashaad Penny (finger).
McKissic is just within the top-100 running backs in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings.
- Darrel Williams expected to start for Chiefs over LeSean McCoy September 22nd, 2019
- Mark Andrews (foot) officially active for Ravens Week 3 September 22nd, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (calf) officially out Sunday for Eagles September 22nd, 2019
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) playing as Chiefs host Ravens September 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) active in Week 3 for Green Bay September 22nd, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) good to go for Colts versus Falcons September 22nd, 2019
- C.J. Anderson released by the Lions on Tuesday September 17th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay scores Week 2's game-winning touchdown September 15th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson has record-setting tight end debut September 9th, 2019
- Lions pick up J.D. McKissic from Seahawks September 1st, 2019
- Lions release longtime reserve running back Zach Zenner August 27th, 2019
- Lions' LB Jarrad Davis (leg) leaves on cart Friday August 24th, 2019