Zach Ertz limited to three catches while Eagles advance to NFC Championship
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 3-of-5 targets for 32 yards in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Atlanta Falcons.
For the majority of the season, Ertz was ultra-effective in the Philadelphia passing game. He served as Carson Wentz' security blanket over the middle, but he's seen a drop in production since Nick Foles took over under center. There's a chance that the Falcons were just a tough matchup though, so he could bounce back against next week's opponent.
The Eagles will do battle with the winner of the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints. Ertz' 4.7 FanDuel points constituted a second straight week below 5 FD points and came up well short of his season-average (11.8).
- Dolphins' Frank Gore projected to be an RB3 in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Eli Manning projected to be a top-12 quarterback option in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Tavon Austin (groin) will not play in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson (ankle/shoulder) limited in Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Carson Wentz (back) practices in full for Eagles Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) limited to start the week October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters (biceps) 'can play' for Eagles Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters injures biceps in Eagles' win Thursday October 12th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery hauls in 2 touchdown passes in Eagles' victory October 12th, 2018