Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) not listed on final injury report for Week 15
Seattle Seahawks running back Mike Davis (ribs) will play in Week 15 against the Los Angeles Rams.
Davis suffered a rib injury in Week 14, but was able to return to a full practice on Thursday, and is good to go this week. He should once again lead the Seattle backfield in touches against the Rams.
In Week 15, numberFire projects Davis for 12.6 carries, 45.9 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns, along with 2.3 receptions for 16.1 yards. That would amount to 9.8 FanDuel points.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week's 2 game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton (groin) still limited on Thursday September 13th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) remains day to day for Chicago September 11th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) inactive for Bears in season opener on Thursday September 5th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) officially questionable Thursday night for Bears September 4th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton officially questionable for opener September 4th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton (groin) limited on Monday September 2nd, 2019