Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) is practicing on Wednesday
Seattle Seahawks running back Mike Davis (ribs) will be back at practice on Wednesday.
With Davis returning to practice, it's a good sign that he should be good to go for Week 15's matchup with the Los Angeles Rams. Davis has taken over as the lead back for Seattle, rushing 15 times for 66 yards against the Jacksonville Jaguars last week.
Projected for 12.6 rushes and 2.3 catches, Davis is pegged for 9.8 FanDuel points while costing $5,800 for this week's home game against the Rams.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week's 2 game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton (groin) still limited on Thursday September 13th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) remains day to day for Chicago September 11th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) inactive for Bears in season opener on Thursday September 5th, 2019
- Trey Burton (groin) officially questionable Thursday night for Bears September 4th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton officially questionable for opener September 4th, 2019
- Bears' Trey Burton (groin) limited on Monday September 2nd, 2019