Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (shoulder, hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (illness) removed from Patriots' injury report November 24th, 2017
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) ruled out against Rams November 24th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Cardinals' J.J. Nelson (chest) removed from Week 12 injury report November 24th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham (ankle) is questionable for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) listed as doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Seahawks think Thomas Rawls is trying too hard November 23rd, 2017
- Mike Davis (groin) 'unlikely' to play for Seahawks in Week 12 November 21st, 2017
- Paul Richardson gains 56 receiving yards in Seahawks' loss to Falcons November 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett catches 4 passes for 37 yards in Week 11 November 21st, 2017