Seahawks' Pete Carroll 'anxious to see' Chris Carson's growth
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that he is "anxious to see how [Chris Carson] grows", according to 49ers.com's Joe Fann.
Carroll spoke highly of his 22-year-old back and suggested that he has even more to offer than we saw from his Week 1 performance. Carroll's comments on Carson's growth and the possibility of his role expanding are also promising when talking the rookie's workload going forward. That is, if Thomas Rawls' (ankle) return doesn't do damage to his snap count in Week 2.
According to our algorithms, Carson shouldn't carry a big load in the Seahawks matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. In the packed backfield, the youngster's projected for just 19.1 rushing yards, 0.20 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points at a price of $5,200.
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) limited in Bears' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2017
- Gerald Everett (thigh) questionable for Rams on Thursday September 20th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Titans September 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb (shoulder) did not practice with Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) returned to practice for Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) did not practice Wednesday for Patriots September 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham (ankle) not practicing Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin is projected to bounce back in Week 3 September 20th, 2017
- Russell Wilson: Tyler Lockett is a big factor for Seahawks September 20th, 2017
- Seattle's Chris Carson nominated for NFL Rookie of the Week September 19th, 2017
- Seahawks not sure about Jimmy Graham's (ankle) availability for Week 3 September 18th, 2017
- Russell Wilson leads Seahawks to a late touchdown and a win in Week 2 September 17th, 2017