49ers' Brian Hoyer had quick trigger in Week 1
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brian Hoyer is the signal caller that was quickest at getting the ball out in Week 1, according to the Associated Press' Josh Dubow.
At 1.85 seconds per pass, Hoyer was the fastest to get rid of the ball in his Week 1 start against the Carolina Panthers. He was 0.19 seconds faster than the next-closest quarterback, Derek Carr (2.04 seconds per pass). This shouldn't come as a surprise given Hoyer's 4.2 adjusted yards per attempt, which ranks 26th of 31 eligible passers.
In Week 2's meeting with the Seattle Seahawks and their elite defense, don't expect anything better than Hoyer's Week 1 line (193 yards, 0 touchdowns and 1 interception). At $6,300, his projected output of 12.8 FanDuel points is the 4th-lowest among Sunday's starters.
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham (ankle) is questionable for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) listed as doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) ruled out against Rams November 24th, 2017
- Cardinals' J.J. Nelson (chest) removed from Week 12 injury report November 24th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (ankle, knee) removed from Week 12 injury report November 24th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (shoulder, hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (illness) removed from Patriots' injury report November 24th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski (illness) will play in Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) still absent for Patriots on Friday November 24th, 2017
- Patriots' Tom Brady (ankle) back at practice on Thursday November 23rd, 2017