Dolphins' Jay Cutler could see 'fair share' of 1-on-1 opportunities
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler figures to get a good amount of 1-on-1 matchups against the Los Angeles Chargers, according to the Palm Beach Post's Joe Schad.
Cutler's debut with the Dolphins was put on hold thanks to Hurricane Irma. Now, instead of the Tampa Buccaneers, the Chargers will be the first defense he faces this season, and that might be to his disadvantage. While the Dolphins have two very physically talented receivers in Jarvis Landry and DeVante Parker, the Chargers boast a good one-two combo of their own at the corner position. So, as the Chargers look to get after Cutler and stuff the run, they could very well hold up against the quarterback's aggressive play style.
At a price of $6,900 for this week's road matchup, Cutler is projected for 202.6 yards, 1.18 touchdowns and 0.87 interceptions in his Miami debut. His Dolphins are 4.5-point favorites with an implied total of 24.75 points in Week 2.
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham (ankle) is questionable for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) listed as doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (shoulder, hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (illness) removed from Patriots' injury report November 24th, 2017
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) ruled out against Rams November 24th, 2017
- Matt Moore will start for the Dolphins in Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) ruled out for Dolphins in Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice November 23rd, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Cutler still in concussion protocol on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Dolphins indicate Jay Cutler (concussion) will remain starter if available November 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017