Cardinals' KeeSean Johnson 'may have had best camp' on roster
Arizona Cardinals sixth-round wide receiver KeeSean Johnson "may have had the best training camp of anyone on the Cardinals' roster, veteran or rookie alike," writes ESPN's Josh Weinfuss.
"[Johnson's] displayed a sharp route tree and great hands, both of which have made him an early favorite with the coaching staff," Weinfuss added. The Cardinals' signing of Michael Crabtree on Wednesday night could impact things, but Johnson has received praise all summer long while leaping up the depth chart to emerge as the third wideout behind Larry Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk.
numberFire's models remain pessimistic on Johnson's outlook, projecting him for only 232.0 yards and 1.22 touchdowns on 18.3 receptions and 32.3 targets. He's the WR116 in our preseason fantasy rankings, directly behind Crabtree (WR115) and a few tiers away from fellow rookie Andy Isabella (WR84).
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (calf) questionable to return in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson exits Week 2's game with a groin injury September 15th, 2019
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler accumulates 133 scrimmage yards in Week 2 September 15th, 2019
- 49ers' Matt Breida rushes for 121 yards in Week 2's win over the Bengals September 15th, 2019
- Rams' Cooper Kupp posts five receptions in Week 2's victory over New Orleans September 15th, 2019
- Kansas City's DeMarcus Robinson torches Oakland for 172 receiving yards and 2 scores September 15th, 2019
- Michael Crabtree expected to make Cardinals debut Week 2 September 9th, 2019
- Kyler Murray finishes strong for Cardinals in tie September 9th, 2019
- David Johnson produces 137 yards, touchdown in Cardinals' opener September 9th, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald leads Cardinals in Week 1 receiving September 9th, 2019
- Michael Crabtree listed as starting in Arizona's recent depth chart September 3rd, 2019
- Cardinals' rookie Andy Isabella still a 'work in progress' August 25th, 2019