Seahawks' Rashaad Penny could be 'falling further' behind Chris Carson
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny is "falling further" behind Chris Carson this preseason, says NBC Sports Northwest's Joe Fann.
Penny only has 13 yards on 12 carries this preseason, while Carson is averaging 5.0 yards per carry. Carson got the bulk of the work last season, getting 247 carries, which was almost 55% of the team's running back carries (despite missing two games). Penny only got 85 carries.
Our models project Carson to rush for 1,147.0 yards and 7.5 touchdowns 247.9 carries. Penny is forecasted to run for 624.6 yards and 3.3 touchdowns on 127.1 carries.
- Darrel Williams expected to start for Chiefs over LeSean McCoy September 22nd, 2019
- Mark Andrews (foot) officially active for Ravens Week 3 September 22nd, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (calf) officially out Sunday for Eagles September 22nd, 2019
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) playing as Chiefs host Ravens September 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) active in Week 3 for Green Bay September 22nd, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) good to go for Colts versus Falcons September 22nd, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (hamstring) reportedly sidelined for Seahawks Week 3 September 22nd, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson ranked as Week 3's RB14 September 20th, 2019
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny questionable for Week 3 with a hamstring injury September 20th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson throws three touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Steelers September 15th, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson projected for 20.7 touches in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) not listed on Seattle's Week 2 final Injury Report September 13th, 2019